Registration and Payment FAQ
Answers to Common Questions for Registration and Payment
Registration and Payment
- How secure is your website?
- How do I register multiple licenses?
- Why do you ask for my social security number (SSN)?
- Why do you ask for my birthdate?
- How do I get a receipt?
- Where can I find my group/employer/discount code?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Didn’t find the answer? Contact us.
Registration and Payment
How secure is your website?
Our registration and payment system is guaranteed by secure server technology. We do not store your credit card information and we do not sell, rent, or trade our email list.
Information you submit in our registration and accounts systems is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport over the internet to our certified secure server. This encryption protects your information so that it cannot be read while it is in transit. All information we collect is stored in a secure database.
View our security certificate
Read our security statement
We honor your right to privacy. Wild Iris Medical Education requests personal information from our customers during course registration. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion for our courses, you must provide your name, address, license number, and licensing state, if applicable. We also request similar information when our customers create and/or update an account in our system. In all cases, we protect the privacy of your information.
We do not store your credit card information, and we do not sell, rent, or trade our email list.
How do I register multiple licenses?
- Enter all of your licenses once in your personal account.
- If you have not yet created an account, create one before taking your next course and add all of your licenses to this new account.
- Sign in before you take a course or complete registration.
- Upon completion of a course, a separate certificate will be produced for each active license in your account.
Why do you ask for my social security number (SSN)?
We ask for your SSN because some states (e.g., New York and Pennsylvania) require us to provide that information when we report that a customer has successfully completed a course. Submission of a SSN for NY is voluntary. For PA, we cannot report course completions for customers who do not provide it.
Why do you ask for my birthdate?
We ask for your birthdate because some states (e.g., New York and Pennsylvania) require us to provide that information when we report that a customer has successfully completed a course. Submission of a birthdate is voluntary for NY.
For PA, we cannot report course completions for customers who do not provide it.
How do I get a receipt?
You will receive a registration confirmation email, which serves as your receipt, immediately after your payment has been processed. You can also get a copy of your receipts for completed CEU courses by logging in to your personal account.
Where can I find my group/employer/discount code?
What types of payment do you accept?
Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc., accepts all major credit cards online or by phone and check or money orders by mail.
To pay by phone, call 707-937-0518, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm Pacific time.
To pay by mail, send your payment to Wild Iris Medical Education, P.O. Box 257, Comptche, CA 95427.
I can’t find the answer to my question. How can I contact you?
- Use our website contact form
- Call us at 707-937-0518. We are available Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, Pacific time.